500 E. Washington Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
This Nevada State Park pays tribute to the Mormon missionaries who were the first permanent non-native settlers to the Las Vegas Valley. They built an adobe fort along the Las Vegas Creek and farmed the area in 1855. The park today includes a remnant of the original fort, along with interpretive displays. A visitor center includes historical artifacts and exhibits. The park is located in Downtown Las Vegas. Visit website.